what is ur max payment from filehosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a question out of curiosity for high monthly earners.
Have you ever tried a patnership with someone you can trust to be their ref and get a high % of what you generated through referal program?

Take djkelaj for example, makes 400$ish a week, thats 80$ just in ref earnings E_E

or Weed 600euros at uploaded.to thats 300 euros in ref earnings

Im asking this because its very common on spanish forums to find such offers, like "if you are my ref on X's host ill give you 80% of whatever you generate to me"

Have you though bout it?

Read almost every single post and could not stop laughing that how less people have to do. Get a real job people and try to work as hard as you try hard to find different topics about easy earned money. Make this Filehost business as hobby surfing then you will get more pleasure out of it.

PS: i dont post alot but still manage to earn good bcz posting quality stuff is my passion not earning money.

Read almost every single post and could not stop laughing that how less people have to do. Get a real job people and try to work as hard as you try hard to find different topics about easy earned money. Make this Filehost business as hobby surfing then you will get more pleasure out of it.

PS: i dont post alot but still manage to earn good bcz posting quality stuff is my passion not earning money.

... come to Serbia and try to find a real job with descent earnings.. 10-12$ a day is more then most of people earn with regular job here.. i am not bullshiting...

djkelaj - thanks for the tips dude and nice work.

... come to Serbia and try to find a real job with descent earnings.. 10-12$ a day is more then most of people earn with regular job here.. i am not bullshiting...

True... Serbia sux , only way to earn 'good' money here is to upload

-Pozz!

hehe, Western Europe and Scandinavia not sux, but the rest...

i bet a lot of people from Balkan are here...

pozdrav ljudi!

Ouch that must really suck. Here in the states you can get $100-200 a week as a teenager lmao
As an adult with a better job you can make $300+ weekly
Doctors make like $2500-4000 a week haha

But yes make uploading a passion/hobby. I thought it was fun uploading and I made more money like that. When I wanted to make money, I never made it lol.

Max payment 100+ $ from hotfile (*not for one week).. Now i just started with filesonic, and still didn't make more than 3$/day.

Pozdrav :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back