What is the first source of the scene? From where the files come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic is developing in Positive direction. I think all of you know what MTN is! Can anyone tell me how to customize the screenshots obtained from Movies, like add a watermark near information of the movie just like MPC and custom borders with fonts other than "ttf".

Also How to configure TF to get Max DL as well as UL. For TF I don't think RDP is the only solution, you can get it along with RL in the combo plan.

If you want to customize MTN i'd suggest that you check out their official homepage.

Everything is wery well explained here

If you are going to get TF you should have it as a combo-plan with Rapidleech. There's no doubt about that.

I also have to add that using tf+rl is alot of work. There's nothing automated here so you'll have to work .. But that's not a problem I guess.

I don't remember the exact tab but I think you can change the max upload and download speeds somewhere in the settings.

This topic is developing in Positive direction. I think all of you know what MTN is! Can anyone tell me how to customize the screenshots obtained from Movies, like add a watermark near information of the movie just like MPC and custom borders with fonts other than "ttf".

Also How to configure TF to get Max DL as well as UL. For TF I don't think RDP is the only solution, you can get it along with RL in the combo plan.

if u use rapidleechhost/RLP Script theres a conf php in the mtn folder where u can set this up

u can always go take a look at the sourceforge page

this thread is informative. I also wondered where the source of scene releases come from. I haven't used usenet in years, is there any particular group that these are posted? I know it's under the binaries groups, but not sure where

I've been looking to buy an RDP and it seems most are priced at $30/month

Learn how to limit yourself. Would you ever downloading something from a spammer in the first place?
many posts =/= spam

Personally i like to download from such "bots" since it takes some skill to write such bot and secure clean sources - noone will risk their estabilished "buisnes" of automatic bot by posting shitty fakes/malware infested uploads.

@soft2050
I have been using RDP that provides about 40MBps downloading speed from RS,even if you download 5-6 files at at time speed remains above 20-30mbps. And about upload speed , it was about 60mbps to fileserve at the time i tested it , although it was about 15mbps most of time..

Can PM you the provider if u want..

Get an invite to SCC, get a custom script, and you're set!
Is there really someone who could code the script that could download/upload and post.. And what would be the price of getting it.. about 400$ ? One of my friend was interested to buy it..

Ill code a Basic SCC upload download script, including installation on its OWN dedicated server for $400. Ive written one for What.CD for someone, they arent too expensive

many posts =/= spam

Personally i like to download from such "bots" since it takes some skill to write such bot and secure clean sources - noone will risk their estabilished "buisnes" of automatic bot by posting shitty fakes/malware infested uploads.
So true.

Get a RDP first of all which allows torrents. Make sure the RDP server is from USA, that will give you faster speeds to FS and HF.

Then simply use that RDP to download torrents and upload them.

If you want to get good downloads in warez boards, the only method is to get reputation. If you have a good repuation and people know that you post quality stuff they wont care if you post the uploads 10 hours late. They will wait for you and download from your posts. Look at warez bb, prime examples there are ultrascorp and nCODE in movies section, visionx in tvshows etc etc.

So, get some REP and you will get downloads. How to get rep is a question you should ask yourself, everyone uses a different technique, find your content and stick to it. Dont be a jack of all trades, select something and be good at it.

Well Said Cloud.

I'm sure that someone could earn more money by sticking to four-five tv shows on a weekly basis instead of uploading hundreds of mp3 files per week.

Learn how to limit yourself. Would you ever downloading something from a spammer in the first place?

Finally found the thread I was looking for :)

I'm currently a sports streamer looking for the best way to enter in as an uploader. I've read quite a few threads requesting uploaders but haven't been able to find a mini guide on how to get started and/or a break down of what some of these terms mean.

Your suggestion of 4-5 shows per week is definitely something I could accomplish on my spare time and automate once I get the hang of everything.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back