Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

What is the best for my site: CPM or CPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, i have a picture website which has 6000 daily pageviews and 1000 unique visitors.

I'm using adsense, and earning around $2,5 per day, but I want to earn more. Should I use a CPM affiliate (like tribal fusion) with adsense? What is the best for me (small publisher)? Cause my site is too small for tribal fusion and other big CPM affiliates...

PS: I got around 35% of US views, 30% germany, 20% UK, Canada, Australia and 15% others countries.
 

11 comments

Isn't Adsense iffy about popups? I have read numerous opinions on the matter; and not even their rules/guidelines specify clearly.. It seems they could be against excessive use, or any use entirely - it's hard to make out.

Has anyone done the two in unison for a prolonged period of time?
 
Well my advice is to try with popup network.. ;)
Adsense is not good choice for website with pictures. I mean it is maybe, if your site have specific niche.
Anyways good luck with earnings (y)
 
Hi guys, i have a picture website which has 6000 daily pageviews and 1000 unique visitors.

I'm using adsense, and earning around $2,5 per day, but I want to earn more. Should I use a CPM affiliate (like tribal fusion) with adsense? What is the best for me (small publisher)? Cause my site is too small for tribal fusion and other big CPM affiliates...

PS: I got around 35% of US views, 30% germany, 20% UK, Canada, Australia and 15% others countries.


[FONT=&quot]you can join edomz.com cpv (pop) network to earn money from your website.I am sure you will like this network.
[/FONT]


you can try with popup network.edomz.com is a CPV (pop) ad network,I am earning very good from edomz, just by keeping a pop code in my website, I earn for each visitor comes in my site, it pays for every active visitor your site gets.I am sure you will like this network.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

V
Member · Joined
22
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom