What is Rapidleech? Plz Share your Knowledge.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

So Guys I'm totally new to uploading arena...!! I was uploaded stuff from my ISP which is 25kb/sec.... (That is really sucks) I heard about Rapidleech.....

So what is this thing? (If am not wrong, its script, right?)
How to use it?
Is it free?
If its not free then suggest me where to get this thing?
What about its advantages?

I want its complete Tutorial....... maybe for some of you it would be a stupid question:'( but as i said am noob, so i want your experiences in this regard

Thanks

Kind Regards!
Arthur

14 comments
yes it is a script

you need some working links and premium account of the site from where you want to transload however free will also work but really not recommended. just put the links in RL and click transload after that you can Rename,zip,unzip,rar,unrar,split,merge the file and upload it again

yes the script is free but you have to buy a server, VPS or rapidleech hosting from someone

look into hosting offers section

its main advantage > Very High speed down | extract and compress | High Speed Upload

read
hxxp://www.rapidleech.com/

and
hxxp://wiki.rapidleech.com/Main_Page

and

hxxp://wiki.rapidleech.com/FAQ

I have already read that........ i needed your experience...... thanks for the help though:)

yes it is a script

you need some working links and premium account of the site from where you want to transload however free will also work but really not recommended. just put the links in RL and click transload after that you can Rename,zip,unzip,rar,unrar,split,merge the file and upload it again

yes the script is free but you have to buy a server, VPS or rapidleech hosting from someone

look into hosting offers section

its main advantage > Very High speed down | extract and compress | High Speed Upload

hmmmmm
i see....... but can't i use with my current hosting? its shared... am not on VPS.... will it work?

You can, but your host probably won't allow it as it uses lots of server resources and basically fucks a normal server. There are special hosts that provide rapidleech hosting like rapidleechhost.com

hmmm
what will be the uploading speed if i purchase RL? cuz am using only 1MBPs connection at my home.......
and would i be able to host my site on that server as well as RL?

Will depend on the file host you are uploading to and your rapidleech server you are using.
Well, roughly, a 700MB file take around 5-10 mins I suppose.
And yeah, the speed has nothing to do with your home connection ;)

I get around 5mb/s on my RL which is on a 100mbit connection I think..

OMG:O 5mb/s..... wawo thats awesome.... what is your pakage and host?

Will depend on the file host you are uploading to and your rapidleech server you are using.
Well, roughly, a 700MB file take around 5-10 mins I suppose.
And yeah, the speed has nothing to do with your home connection ;)

i din get one thing dude.......you said that 700mb file will take around 5-10 minuts... thats fine.... now tell me that what will be the download speed? if I'm downloading a file from RS and i am using 1mb connection (which is my home connection) so which connection will be use to download that file? My home ones or that RL ones?

Kindly make it some clear.......

Does the RL server give us the internet connection as well? or
it will just gives us the uploading speed only?

Your home connection doesn't has to do anything with RL at all.

Rapidleech is a server which has a good speed to download/upload files. You will use download and upload speed of the server you will order. Your home's connection bandwidth wont be used.

You will open the rapidleech on a browser and use its functions. Thats all.
I would suggest first before buying see some examples, search on Google for rapidleech and see how it works. Than you will get the idea ;)

Q1 : Define Rapidleech
A: A Rapidleech is a rapidleech that acts like rapidleech and wants to be like rapidleech and pretends to be like a rapidleech is called rapidleech

original ans :
Rapidleech is a server which has a good speed to download/upload files. You will use download and upload speed of the server you will order. Your home's connection bandwidth wont be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back