Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

What is Marketing? [LOL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Professor explained Marketing to MBA students

1. You see gorgeous girl in party,
you go to her & say I am rich marry me
That's Direct Marketing.

2. You attend party & your friend goes to a girl & pointing at you

tells her. He' is very rich, marry him - That's Advertising.

3. Girl walks to you & says u are rich, can u marry me?

"That's Brand Recognition"

4. You say I m very rich marry me & she slaps u

"That's Customer Feedback"

5. You say I m very rich marry me & she introduces you to her husband

"That's Demand & Supply Gap"

6. Before you say I m rich, marry me, your wife arrives

That's Restriction from Entering New Market.
 

8 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

F
Active Member · Joined
Being a Hobbit
3,095
Messages
772
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom