what host allows

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly27

hi all what hosting company will allow warez/newsgroup and adult stuff on there hosting the adult one is just pics legal stuff and the newsgroup is just staring up so will be after a decent resellers package for now till my newsgroups fully running any ideas who will allow all 3 as most allow warez and pics and that one i have found that do allow newsgroups dont all warez or adult any help would be gratfull as i am planing on signing up with one tomorrow or sunday afternoon

12 comments
plutost

Pentium 4 HT Series (0 Available)
Intel Pentium IV 2.8/3.0Ghz HT | 1 x 1MB or 1 x 2MB Cache | 1GB DDR 533 / 667 RAM | 80GB Hard Drive | 100 Mbps Public Networks | Unlimited Bandwidth | Free 1 IP
1 Month Price - $230.00 USD

m8 u can get a xenon quad core 500 gb hd 2 gb ram 4 free ip's and 100 mbps port for 215 usd... why are u charging so much :S

plutost

Pentium 4 HT Series (0 Available)
Intel Pentium IV 2.8/3.0Ghz HT | 1 x 1MB or 1 x 2MB Cache | 1GB DDR 533 / 667 RAM | 80GB Hard Drive | 100 Mbps Public Networks | Unlimited Bandwidth | Free 1 IP
1 Month Price - $230.00 USD

m8 u can get a xenon quad core 500 gb hd 2 gb ram 4 free ip's and 100 mbps port for 215 usd... why are u charging so much :S

Sorry, but I have to charge them so much, because, they are located in china, and I have bought them. Also, till now, the Server's Record is 100% Uptime. So you must charge so much for the hosting.

Thank You.

the sites not coming up m8 anybody else no of any i am after a resellers account and am planing on signing up today to one if anyone no of a good plz let me no

I just got an e-mail saying these things for warezserve.com

1. Do you allow warez linking
Yes, you can.
2.Do you allow nulled forum scripts
Yes, you can.
3.What do you do if the dmca contacts you and complains to you about my site
We do not do anything,because in IRAN they can not do anything.

Sounds like a really good host to me..I will try and buy a package this weekend and test it out.Unfortunatly they have plesk control panel which i dont know how to use but i spoze i can find out

You could've just edited the last post lol. Who cares. I don't. Seriously. I don't. Then why post this. Lol. -_-

There's UnderHost.info & WrzHost.com
hi imack have you used underhost.info before as i was looking at theres the other day but thoght it mite be overselling at them prices and just want t ask if you have are they good also thanks priviet02 they look good as well

well i would go with underhost now as the website i suggested i am struggling to find reviews on them.I know underhost has good servers as i know people that have used them...Good support and good uptime...

I will be buying the iranian server on saturday so i will be posting a review on it then you can decide what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back