Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

What file host should we choose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have been browsing through this section man a lot of reading=)

Well I am a moderator on a cg forum called cgpersia.com
as you all know hotfile have been terminating alot of uploaders accounts
alot of our uploaders got burned from this. we have decided as a community to ditch Hotfile all together and we are looking for some new options.
Filesonic seems to be a very good host great upload speeds good file management and a very generous affiliate program
this is our first choice.

Our second host option we are thinking of using Bitshare as it is nice and simple to use and has great download speeds for free users.

what are your thoughts on these two hosts?

Fileserve was also another option but we have had cases of them being scammers .ie one case an uploader let his money mount up and wanted to withdraw it all at once and his account got terminated:(.

so this will probably be used as a third mirror.

we don't want too many file hosts probably 2-3 main ones maximum as we cant expect all our users to pay for premium accounts for each host.

hoping to hear your thoughts
cheers Ir0nboy
 

10 comments

I have run a test of Bitshare to see what users think we had pretty positive feedback a few complaints about downloads not starting but that was it

I fear though fileserve will go the same way as hotfile I could be wrong though
 
Filesonic, Fileserve and Bitshare are all ok. make sure do not choose stingy filehosts which cap download limit 5gb/day for example like Oron. :)
 
Ban Oron.

And also you will get less site sales will Fileserve cause they won't use cookies to track down premium signups, even if they came from your site. That's why some of the forums have ditched them.

Stick with Filesonic, Bitshare, Megaupload etc..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
New Member · Joined
2
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom