What do you think of TON and how do you see its future?

SmsActivate

A few years ago, when Pavel Durov just wrote about his blockchain, many people laughed and did not believe in him and his project, but now he is on everyone's lips, Durov is idolized by many and called a genius
TON is already in the top 10 coins in terms of capitalization and this is not the limit, TON is not even listed on Binance yet

What do you think is the limit of Durov's project?

4 comments
TON is one of the coins that has very good potential in the future, even though this token is still relatively new, you can see that TON has already penetrated the top 10 CMC, I think this is a very extraordinary achievement and I think TON is very worthy of investment in the long term.

TON is one of the coins that has very good potential in the future, even though this token is still relatively new, you can see that TON has already penetrated the top 10 CMC, I think this is a very extraordinary achievement and I think TON is very worthy of investment in the long term.
Yeah, I agree with you
TON is probably this year's major breakthrough in the cryptocurrency world and I'm sure it will surely make it into the top 5 in the next couple of years

Pavel Durov is like the Elon Musk of the CIS. Many people believe in his projects, and for good reason. Therefore, the coin's price is unlikely to drop anytime soon.

Back