Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

what do you like more? single file/link downloads or multiple parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

23 comments

Who the fuck would "like" to download a bunch of links. Multipule links usually means something in the ballpark of 50+ URL's. What the hell kinda question is that?
 
i did this thread about 4months ago. im pretty sure the outcome was that people like single links cuz its just 1 file. but then some people said they like multiples cuz they can download faster.

i prefer single links
 
I like multiple parts as if there is instability in the net I'll only get one corrupt (and will re-download) instead of re-download all again.

I also have premium in Rapidshare which maxes my net speed. If no RS links available, HF + FS comes better for me since I can find premiums for those easily thanks to some fellas and download HF + FS simultaneously maxing out my net speed as usual. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
1,016
Messages
1
Reactions
38
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom