What Auto DDL submitter do you use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
33 comments
Just to clarify something, "I use my own" could also be the WL auto considering theres an in-forum script many people use :P

i like warezlinkers but i will never add a button or anything to my site. there are a lot of better alternatives.

I don't require buttons..

My auto requires one backlink at least (to warezlinkers or warezlinkers auto). Easy.

Any other auto you find either asks for a crap load of buttons, a drop down list or requests no link (meaning you are far less likely to get whitelisted anywhere).

DDLCMS -- ddl script has it's own built in autosubmitter pre-loaded with ~200 ddl sites, and you can easily add more Urls (or delete them).

Not to mention, to submit 10 files at a time, you just click a button (no need to copy and paste file names, urls, site name, etc etc..). That's what I use!

~200 ddl sites - i was check this base - 181 works...
174 adding subs
166 accepting with wl
151 answering on mail
140 le...
so =) we have 140 manualy checked and realy working and sending real traffic

It's pointless submitting to so many DDL sites really, not being negative or anything but it is.

Reason being, half of them either have no traffic or will close in a month anyway. You're better off submitting to sites that have been around for a while or have a few thousand uniques a day, that way the process is faster and you get the same traffic (hence why my auto has a verification process rather than accepting any random site).

Use my own. I made a handy little client side DDL submitter. Doesn't have 100's of sites yet but it does the job (faster than online submitters) :).

Some time ago I used ddlsubmitter.com

Hey,

I use WarezLinkers In-Forum submitter, a nice little tool JmZ and his crew made, thanks guys. I also use the KDST (Katz Downloads Submit Tool), another handy tool created by Katz Team. :)

~200 ddl sites - i was check this base - 181 works...
174 adding subs
166 accepting with wl
151 answering on mail
140 le...
so =) we have 140 manualy checked and realy working and sending real traffic

those are not true. the fact is only 80 ddl sites work among 200. i tried that my self many dont have the right url, others gives u error messages that u dont see..

the word submitted means it was conntected the site , but no garuntee of any kind that it was actually submitted!

i like to use gotphaze its pretty nice old submitter.
for detailed submissions try rar download.net
for easier work for filling use warezlinkers.com

autoddlsubmiter and ddlsubmitter are using the same script with minor tweaks.

Not a bad list you have on Warez Linkers JmZ, you should probably put RapidshareDDL.com in there since it's a pretty big site too.

So many auto submitters to choose from, so little time...... :D

My own only high traffic sites are listed there. There area few lower traffic sites for the time being, but they will. Be gone, once updates are completed, and only high traffic sites will be added.

Removed the link
EDIT BY WHOO: immortalxx you really have to stop spamming your DDL sites URL in every single topic that you post in. If I catch you one more time doing this I'm getting the ban-hammer!

ddlsubmitter
woah
submit to 118 sites?! dont all of those sites require a backlink button or something? Do you guys just pick the ones you like and put a backlink button and just checkmark the ones your linking, or do you just backlink the ones you like an send it to all of them. let me know I have been doing this Manually and only to katz it is pretty annoyin!

also,
would I need to backlink http://ddlsubmitter.com/ if i was going to use ddlsubmitter.com them seein as how I don't read anywhere it saying that It has to be put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back