What ad site is best for my Warez Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-BlaZe

Banned
Banned
Hey everyone,

I am looking for ways to earn some money with my website.
I understand that Adsense doesn't allow Warez and that adbrite doesn't count many clicks,have low click rates and take 2 months to payout(cheque.)
My question is which site is the best(high click rates,allow warez etc.) and pays using paypal?

Thanks in advance,

~Dark-BlaZe

28 comments
If that's the case, you own a Vbulletin forum, we are currently working on some VB forum mods that would work with your site. Signup to Sharingzone, login, then click on "Get affiliate links and banners", then scroll down to #7 I think to see the codes.

Sorry but i dont want adbrite simply cause they don't pay though paypal. And you probaly have like 10 K members

I am currently using WidgetBucks. Some of you say they dont allow warez site but they excepted mine. It is approved so ^_^

I used clicksor. Payment was great (Over $500 a month for me) but the quality in ads were terrible (Viruses and intersection ads even if you didnt choose it), not to mention it occasionally spiked my server load. I do not recommend it but its always an option.

Adbrite for me is pretty good and probably one of the best "Ad Networks" for Warez sites. Though you need a lot of traffic to gain decent payment. I'm currently getting about $15 a day from them.

bidvertiser is not as good but they pay per click so everything depends on one thing. Placement, placement, placement. Place the ad where it will get the Max clicks and you should be making decent money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back