Well Known Rippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucify

There has been a lot of discussion or arguements regarding "the scene" in wjunction, just thought I would make a list of all the popular groups out there that releases the movies fastest and in pristine quality! Not all of them are in Scene, some like aXXo is a p2p releaser. If you are Warez site owner or an uploader, surely you have noticed these release groups at some point. If you didn't you must be blind.

I only concentrated on Movie Release Groups, as that's what I usually upload most. My most recent favourite being FXG_Team <3 (non-scene) and DeViSe <3. You will find all FXG releases here

Movie Rippers

aAF
ALLiANCE
ANiVCD
ARTHOUSE
ASTEROiDS
aitb
aXXo
BLiND
BeStDivX
BETAMAX
BugZ
BugzBunny
CAMERA
C H W D F
CiNEFiLE
COALiTiON
COCAiN
DeViSe
DiAMOND
DIMENSION
DMT
MiNO
DoNE
DragonRipper624
DvF
ESPiSE
ESiR
ELiA
FHW
FiCO
FLAiTE
FLAWL3SS_RG
FXG
FxM
GAYGAY
GRiM
Hero0918948706
HLS
HLSretailSupplier
HooKah
iAPULA
IDE
iMBT
iNTiMiD
-jonny-
keltz
kerbs
kidzcorner
KLAXXON
Knighty1973
Leetay
Ltt_Fr
LPD
mVs
MEDiAMANiACS
MFDs
NANT
NeDiVx
NEPTUNE
NewArtRiot
NhaNc3
NikonXP
INoirI
PreVail
PrisM
PUKKA
RiPMANiA (PT)
RoccoP2000
RoCK_BlueLadyRG
SAMNhaNc3
SATIVA
SEPTiC
SiNK
SiNNERS
SiLU
SiRiUs sHaRe
StealthMaestro(FR)
Steph53 (FR)
STG
TBG
TNAN
TURKiSO
TUS
TWiST
UNiVERSAL
VCDVaULT
VH-PROD
VoMiT
WhoCares
WOLViSH
XanaX
XMF
ZEKTORM

This list is not complete, feel free to let me know if you know any other groups. :))

last but not the least
BEWARE OF FAKERS AND LAMERS IMPERSONATING THESE GROUPS. X-(

12 comments
I know there are a lot of movie fans, who are missing aXXo releases since his last release was Punisher (May 11, 2009) and its been 6 weeks yet no releases from him. :'( Many rumours have surfaced since, one being that he's been arrested/killed, or that he's just scared after the whole piratebay incident and decided to stay low for a while.
Whatever the reason, I have been trying FXG_team since then and they haven't dissapointed me yet. Also, they are really gaining popularity fast but I really doubt anyone can replace aXXo. He's really become a legend in the Torrent/Piracy scene.

Wiki on aXXo ;p

You forgot GAYGAY and iAPULA

rofl, how can I forget iAPULA, another one of my fav groups <3
both added to the list

GRiM
RiPMANiA
BoNkEerS
FHW
NO
PrisM
CiNEFiLE
WhoCares
XMF
STG

added GRiM, RiPMANIA, FHW, PrisM, CiNEFiLE, WhoCares, XMF, STG
most are small time groups except STG, PrisM and CiNEFILE. im not sure if BoNKEerS or NO is a real group, cudn't find any of their releases.

aXXO isn't a real scene release group, they just re-encode scene releases and then release it under their name ;)

DIAMOND FTW! :P

aXXO isn't a real scene release group, they just re-encode scene releases and then release it under their name ;)

DIAMOND FTW! :P

I never mentioned aXXo was a scene release group.... I mentioned at the begining of the post that some of these are scene and others are p2p groups/individuals.... and yes aXXo falls under p2p groups. but anywayz, he/she/they has done a damn gud job getting the spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back