Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

weird error for ipb 3.4.8 concerns server issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello this my first time on wjunction and im kinda in a pickle. I am using the forum software ipb(invision power board) version 3.4 and i get the follow error when i try to pull all my rss feeds at once or certain ones I do individually.
 

3 comments

I did but it still gives me an error. i even deleted the feed and remade it just so i can test it and it still gives me the same prob

__________________
Added after 30 minutes:

here is what i found the 3 items in the error
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

W
Active Member · Joined
30
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom