Webmoney INDIA SMS Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 comments
Webmoney Indian users are not receiving SMS confirmations since last 15 hrs

any solutions ??
Same happened to me also 4 days back. I wanted to send money via webmoney to someone and I was not receiving confirmation SMS. It was evening that time. I then waited for few hours and tried sending money at night and I was able to do so.
So, if you want to send money to someone via webmoney, then try it at night, you we will receive the confirmation code instantly at that time.
As far as I know it's some kind of overload problem of the SMS sending server of Webmoney but at the Indian night time, that server works properly.

Disable sms thing from the webmoney security page. its useless

Ya it is easy to say . But doing so will also decrease you sending and receiving limits

Only options you have is Installing and configuring Web Money Keeper Classic in your Windows based PC but that also requires one time SMS confirmation but if you do that you do not have to get a verification SMS to send funds also the credit limit will increase too .I Have the Classic installed on my PC and using it from last 3 months without any SMS verification

Ya it is easy to say . But doing so will also decrease you sending and receiving limits

Only options you have is Installing and configuring Web Money Keeper Classic in your Windows based PC but that also requires one time SMS confirmation but if you do that you do not have to get a verification SMS to send funds also the credit limit will increase too .I Have the Classic installed on my PC and using it from last 3 months without any SMS verification

That's the best thing to do, good advice.

No I am not

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

indian user now got sms.anyone confirm this now?And do you raise ticket for support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back