N niloy16 Active Member 277 2009 33 100 Mar 8, 2013 #1 Hy, I want o withdraw WMZ to my Bank acount in Bangladesh..Is it possible?? how to do that??
T Tɦɛ Gʀiɱ Active Member 402 2011 116 60 Mar 8, 2013 #2 You can't. Though you can exchange your wmz to pp.
N niloy16 Active Member 277 2009 33 100 Mar 8, 2013 #3 i want to exchange WME to Payza it's possible?
I Ikra Member 15 2012 0 150 Mar 8, 2013 #4 niloy16 said: Hy, I want o withdraw WMZ to my Bank acount in Bangladesh..Is it possible?? how to do that?? Click to expand... Yes, it is possible. You need exchanger. Go to http://e-forexgold.com They are good, but the minimum for Sell orders is $100 with them.
niloy16 said: Hy, I want o withdraw WMZ to my Bank acount in Bangladesh..Is it possible?? how to do that?? Click to expand... Yes, it is possible. You need exchanger. Go to http://e-forexgold.com They are good, but the minimum for Sell orders is $100 with them.
B barrix Active Member 979 2011 158 60 Mar 14, 2013 #5 Find a exchanger that are listed from webmoney exchange list on their website. If you use others, do it your own risk.
Find a exchanger that are listed from webmoney exchange list on their website. If you use others, do it your own risk.
N niloy16 Active Member 277 2009 33 100 Mar 16, 2013 #6 http://www.superchange.org/ this site trusted?