Webhosting Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
@ ds5, no i do not believe you should go with them.
From the look sof it like cyber said they do oversell! You cannot offer 40GB of space for 4$!!

I would suggest you not to go with them... instead you can go with us... we are also offering hosting starting from $1... and we have a record uptime of 100% since last 3 months..
Just PM me for more details.

lol i have paid for it, its very quick :P, it toks 3 sec to update ns xD. and its very quick guyz xD.

Lol mate just because they are quick at setting up doesn't mean they are great...

They clearly oversell like a bitch. No sane host would offer 40GB for $3.95... If I was you I would have taken the other peoples advise rather than one person. Updating NS doesnt always take long and that has nothing to do with host side.

I have not had any problems yet, ftp, shell and all, works great .. and they gives 30 day money back guarentee, so if I'm not satisfied with the hosting, i will get my money back:) so I lose nothing on it:)

Ive been with them for a while now almost 4 months i have 6 tv / movie sites with them, they have been great so far! :D lets touch wood servers are fast and support is great for offshore hosting. For thoose who say they over sell their kind of like hostgator dreamhouse and the others they allow hosting for normal sites and forums just not proxys so on i think not really sure would have to check the t&c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back