WebHost Reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.

genji

Banned
Banned
Does anyone here have any experience with reselling webhost services?

I'm thinking of starting a webhost site but i need to find a company that sells cheap reselling packages..

Any ideas?

6 comments
If you are looking for offshore reseller's, no offense to any companies but i have not found any that have been good.

Possibly try this1host, i know they have resellers, but not sure of quality.

If you find a host, make sure you read their terms, screenshot any conversations you have with their support, and see if they have money back guarantee.

Also don't fall for "unlimited space / bandwidth" for any reseller.
Only buy one if it is GUARANTEED space!

---

personally, if you want to start your own company (which i suggest you shouldn't because too many people are starting them up and making customers mad by having crappy hosting) invest in a VPS or Dedicated server.

And like i always say.. Start off small =)

Ohh and if you are looking for fast easy money, webhosting is NOT the solution, you will get disappointed and make other people disappointed who buy from you.

thanks for replying sandin0.

The thing is i'm also starting a small webdesign company. I'll make all of these clients use my webhosting service(since most of them don't know anything about the internet).

This is why I'm looking for a webhost reseller(doesn't have to be offshore) that can fulfill my needs.

Also, you mentioned something about vps/dedicated.
Those are pretty expensive compared to reseller right?

I know big webhosting companies like hostgator/bluehost etc are pretty reliable when it comes to server up times, since most of my clients will want their sites to be on as much as possible. They won't care about bandwidth etc since most of them are just business websites.

if you want, PM me, we could possibly work out a deal.
I have contracts with a few people like you who do webdesign and sell small space for their customers.
Let me know if you are interested =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back