Shared WebDen: Offshore Semi-Dedicated Web Hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Today i bought hosting from Dlow. hosting is a too much fast. i just uploaded my all files with in a minute. Hosting aslo has a Ddos protection that is a very important for sites.

Thanks u guys to sent me Dlow hosting. i am very happy to use a hosting of him.

We are currently working on a custom cPanel Theme! As well as more modifications in cPanel and Modules to give our clientele the best experience possible

i just got my site transferred from the worst hosting company ever "WRZhost". Got my package customized with a reasonable price. The site has been transferred within couple hours compare to 2 days from wrzhost. Customer service is within reach, i can just contact Dlow and i know hes online most of the time. I will make another review in a week about the uptime and performance. So far so good :D

Wow , if you ever need a really good web host and awesome support with quality performance , Webden.org is the way :D. I mean being hosted with them was the greatest thing, they're very fast and i'm currently using their hosting for my designing works http://www.barakadesigns.com/. Top support (Thanks Dlow) <3 , and uptime is awesome haven't had no problems. Thanks Dlow , <3 Webden.

@ bachbell

We dont over-sale our servers ;)
If you need more bandwidth we double it free of charge.
We keep limits on our accounts for reasons, As you can see WebDen has very pleased clientele for a reason.

Regards.

Im very glad everyone is enjoying our services so far, Our NL server underwent a large 4 GB DDr3 Ram Upgrade on tuesday!

Transfering my blog to webden. DLow just helping me with every detail i must do. Support is too good. First day, Quality support and my blog is online NOW. Thank you webden and DLow. Hope will get the same speed and uptime like everyone here. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back