Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that it was partly your fault it happened o.o

I had nothing to do with the domain being taken. I however had everything to do with its safe return. Im the one who stole it from secur after gaining his trust, and then pushed it to to0's account. Your speaking of the server getting rooted, which wasn't by my hand so your still mistaken. Was just looking for a small, "nice work dot" not a challenge. Thanks for your input though (y) always glad to have another fan.

-d0t

I had nothing to do with the domain being taken. I however had everything to do with its safe return. Im the one who stole it from secur after gaining his trust, and then pushed it to to0's account. Your speaking of the server getting rooted, which wasn't by my hand so your still mistaken. Was just looking for a small, "nice work dot" not a challenge. Thanks for your input though (y) always glad to have another fan.

-d0t

I didn't say it was you I just said I heard it was you, and it was obvious I didn't know everything about the situation, anyway glad to see you did some nice work there

Well good job on getting the domain back, hopefully it doesn't happen again and you learned from your mistakes on losing it the first time.

-d0t

Thanks to you too.

Thank you To0 and good work DOT

Stop the argument about who did what, iKnow and me are greatfull for both their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back