We pay $40 for a sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximu$

We offer a private solution for monetization of the SE traffic (from "sponsored results" in the search, from blogs with file-hosting download links etc).

If you have a sufficient traffic in the mentioned niches, we invite you to join our aff.program!
To qualify you have to have at least:
about 20k of "search results" and similar traffic from US and western european countries
or
40-50k from everywhere.
Note: These are not the TOTAL VISITORS, it a volume of "download" traffic that you receive from "search results" etc and that you can send to us. Usually this means that the total traffic of the website is about 500k UV daily.

Our offer is a 2-in-1 solution: PPI (Pay Per Install) and PPS (Pay Per Sale). We adjust all the necessary settings for exactly your kind of traffic. Our rate for a standard sale is $40.

We can guarantee that our offer is more profitable than any public solution.

If you have decent traffic volume and if you are interested let me know and we'll discuss everything! DO NOT post your contacts in the thread plz, PM me with your traffic volume instead. The details will be give to you if you qualify.
Thanx!

Last edited:
11 comments
are_you_kidding_me_re_holy_skill_me_now_were_being_taken_over_by_tasteless_tweens-s401x324-110332.png

Hi guys,
Forums and other kind of websites are good too. If you have good traffic drop me a PM. And by "good traffic" i mean:
about 20k uv daily from US and western european countries
or
40-50k uv daily from everywhere

Why do you actually need a URL at this stage? You won't see any additional info there, it's just a page with the fields for login and invite codes. On our promo pages you won't see the url of our aff. program as well. We don't need being widely known because we work only with the webmasters with rather big traffic. Believe me, it is made for the interest of those who send us the traffic. We described briefly our conditions and now we are waiting for your PMs if you are interested and if you qualify. Please tell me your traffic volume in the very first PM, it will make it faster and easier for both you and us. But if you want to discuss the real guts of the solution, please ask in the thread, I'll try to help you understand it.
We are not going to publish the URL openly just to get a bunch of abandoned accounts. We are ready to talk and discuss what you need and offer you a unique monetization of your traffic.

P.S.
also corrected an opening post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back