Hiring WCDDL designer and coder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViPER^-

Hello,

I have been working a bit on a small project of my own but have not had time to complete it and last day i kinda made a misstaka erased everything on my USB memory where i have a xampp install running so since i don´t have time for it on my own because of other stuff i need someone to do it for me.

What do i need?

I need someone to fix a complete working WCDDL site using the latest stable version of the script. Some mods will have to be installed and fixed some of them are linkchecker, black/whitelist with reason, a WCP (maybe need to buy the code/script for this one separatly?), show what filehost is used in the lists, SEO mods, site rating, check for link back to my site and maybe some other small changes fixes that i can think of.

Also the making of a nice clean unique design would be needed and integrate well with the added functions etc.

Payment is done via paypal or if needed some other payment solution depending on what we agree on. Price? I have no idea give me an offer and we will talk about it!

So if you think you can help me for a good price then please contact me by pm, email or write in this thread and it would be good if you can show me some work you have done or worked on etc.

Regards,
ViPER^-

6 comments
t3od0r: Could you please contact me by pm or something im really intrested in some of your work!

Regards,
ViPER^-

i can design templates.
the-ddl.org done by me.. still working on it ;)
Thats really a cool template, please send me pm so we can talk some more and maybe work out a deal for a design.

Regards,
ViPER^-

Can do design and coding in HTML/CSS but can find someone to integrate WCDDL, pm me for more details, thanks Maz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back