Warning! Don't Use Piratehost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was just joking in the first place :)

Now we are being attack again, maybe he should install the DDoS protection script posted on wjunction by Ultima, if I remember well :)

Yes, I was just joking in the first place :)

Now we are being attack again, maybe he should install the DDoS protection script posted on wjunction by Ultima, if I remember well :)
They have ddos protection, but they fail at canceling out the attacks.

I have other story about this ... I will still host with them

There are two sides to every story. But I have logs, emails, and a terminated account. So I think I have more proof.

They have ddos protection, but they fail at canceling out the attacks.

There are two sides to every story. But I have logs, emails, and a terminated account. So I think I have more proof.

when you get a 9 k attack without hardware DDos protection rate limiting etc youll fail to :)

when you get a 9 k attack without hardware DDos protection rate limiting etc youll fail to :)
Haha suppose so. Anyway the server is unsecured... The owner is trading backups and giving into DoS attackers... Seriously, would you host h4ckinab0x with them?

maybe their really will be a new management :)
I very much doubt it, it's funny that it changes as soon as they get a bad rep aint it? I don't believe it myself but whatever.
Anyway I posted this here as a warning, if you still want to host with them go ahead and have your databases stolen.

Piratehosting.net is going under new ownership! Being the new owner of PirateHost there is going to be more security around the site and better DDOS protection. Also no information of anyone using PirateHost's hosting will be giving out. I just want to ensure you that PirateHost is going to have a few changes over the next few weeks. This will not affect any of the accounts now. Users who have dedicated servers they will still be fully managed!

Thank you, PirateHost

I very much doubt it, it's funny that it changes as soon as they get a bad rep aint it? I don't believe it myself but whatever.
Anyway I posted this here as a warning, if you still want to host with them go ahead and have your databases stolen.

He came to me to sell it I didnt know the type of problems behind it! ERR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back