Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling WarezXtremE's custom skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I wish to sell off the skin which Profit made for us <3. I wanted to use it but need some cash asap so I'm selling it.

This is a custom skin and has unique footer. You can edit the skin to make it suit it for your use.

Preview:
[slide]http://i40.tinypic.com/29zbtol.png[/slide]
Or click here

You'll get full PSD. You can ask Maz to code it or contact That1design admin (Dominic) to code it for ya. I had asked Dominic about the price, he said about 75-80$ for coding.

Buy now: $60

Payment: PayPal.
I've the right to stop the sale anytime I want if I don't get a proper price.
 

39 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Active Member · Joined
3,899
Messages
3
Reactions
38
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom