WarezXtremE.Org <-- Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinse you started a website, you did some research and knew it all about ddl websites right ? Also the way you type makes the website already a fail

Stole that 1 ?

My Review:
- »Home »Apply For Staff »Donate »Contact (Don't like that) Make it look neater maybe like this: Home | Apply For Staff | Donate | Contact.
- Don't really like the double navbar, but whatever.
- As stated before, get a unique Register now image.
- Remove this: (If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.) You already have the Register image.
- Get a custom image of this: http://warezxtreme.org/blue/statusicon/forum_link.gif
- Your MechoDDL image is missing.
- Sections are good, looks a bit crowded though.

Overall site is good, could be improved. 6/10

- »Home »Apply For Staff »Donate »Contact (Don't like that) Make it look neater maybe like this: Home | Apply For Staff | Donate | Contact.

Will do it now :)

- Don't really like the double navbar, but whatever.
I also dint like tat
My other admin frnd added it

Will remove it

- As stated before, get a unique Register now image.
Yeah need to make tat

- Remove this: (If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.) You already have the Register image.

Ok will do that
But whats the hitch?

- Get a custom image of this: http://warezxtreme.org/blue/statusicon/forum_link.gif

Ok ;)
- Your MechoDDL image is missing.

We removed Mecho coz it is not up rite now..
- Sections are good, looks a bit crowded though.

Oh

Overall site is good, could be improved. 6/10

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back