Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling WarezStop.org + Database $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling http://warezstop.org

Selling as I want to get out of warez.

Only bought domain around 3 weeks ago, sites been up for about 1-2 weeks.

Alexa of around 700k.

It has around 2100 threads. 80 members. I have an IPB and a PHPBB3 backup of the site.

rrgklwngn.png


Domain is registered with namecheap.

Bid - $1
Inc - $2
Bin - $15

Opened another as other one wasn't finished -.-
 

9 comments

Please check site, received errors:-

Warning: include(/home/warezsto/public_html/includes/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/warezsto/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2567

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/warezsto/public_html/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/warezsto/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2567


Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Banned · Joined
103
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom