WarezSFX | Released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exel

Hey guys, I've released WarezSFX today.
I would appreciate if you guys can review it before I start submitting to Katz Downloads, NexusDDL, PhazeDDL, etc.
Please feel free to say whatever you truly feel like saying. :)
I would love it if you can also give me a X/10.

Site Name : WarezSFX | Warez Has Evolved
Site Url: http://WarezSFX.com

Edit: Changed skin. Re-rate. kthnxbai. <3

Thanks.

26 comments
Ya header is some kind of suck if u modify it then it looks great exel bro according to my knowledge i can give 7 out of 10 because of the header

I love it ! :D Perfect colour combination ! Nice menu :) One of the few vB forums that are really nice

Good job :)

You have a reputation for closing sites ? since lots of members asked about how much will it last xD

lzcxu.jpg

wats dat gap on rt.side??

anyway move the community center section above the download listings. ..

Hmm, I don't see a small gap here, check now though, If anything it should be fixed. :|

Well, I might do that after I actually get a Community. :P

Thanks for the suggestion.

i dont really like the header... i would change the header image and background, but if you want to improve it, make the 'WarezSFX' text a lighter grey or even white.

also, fill up your forums so there's a minimum of 100 posts in each before you start submitting to ddl's.

Ehrm.. to be honest the style is a little G@Y.... its dull... maybe get some more darker or lighter style mate. I like it how its user-friendly... logo sucks tho.... improve those things. and I would give it 9/10 or right now I am giving 6/10.....

Keep Up !

Well, WarezSFX has been re-released. (;

We had to recreate EVERYTHING to how it previously was. Our hosting got terminated without us knowing, we didn't have time to make backups and they didn't give us backups.

Please keep on rating, thanks. :)

well everythings looks good i"ll give it 9/10 and keep the good work exel...always making forums well good forums xD:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back