WarezServer.Net: No DMCA | 1 GB SSD | 3 GB BW | Anti-DDoS - $0.99/mo (NL/UK)_50% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirrorHosting

Banned
Banned
ifbTxqy.png

We are a part of the TraffiChemy Ads Media. TraffiChemy Ads Media has been around for sevral years now, and before its inception the team behind it had over 4 years of experience. Now we employ a small group of highly experienced individuals.

WarezServer offering the most comprehensive range of secure, fully protected and private web hosting services across the world. WarezServer operates in 3 Data Centers worldwide giving you the widest network choices for your business. Our Core Center operates 24/7 with support engineers responding immediately to any customer request.

Benefits of choosing WarezServer.net

• DDoS Protection Have Anti DDoS Module on Back panel
  • 99,99% UpTime guaranteed
  • High Performance Servers
  • 24/7 Ticket and Live Chat Support
  • Online Webmail and FTP (includes Roundcube, Horde, SquirrelMail)
  • Kloxo Control Panel
  • Flexible DMCA Policy
  • No Overselling of Resources
  • Payments Via PayPal only
  • Free website transfers if you are moving from another host

FAQ:

• Q. Do you have VPS and Dedicated servers?
A. Yes, you can find more information about those packages at our website, we have Cheapest OpenVz Offshore Vps

• Q. Can I pay for multiple months upfront?
A. Yes, you can

• What is allowed? Your TOS is not very specific about that.
A. Our general terms apply to every account. Since these are Netherlands servers: Adult websites are allowed and complaints about copyright claims must be met, ASAP.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our sales/support department

Live Support (24/7 on Web-based Chat) ,Visit : WarezServer.Net

Skype ID: isolated.essence

Last edited:
2 comments
Amazing Support !

I didn't get any customers so I created this account to post a fake review. Now I have been banned. :)

Recently i search for VPS & i found WarezServer ,last week i PURCHASED a small VPS for test Only 256 MB RAM & its just truely amazing .Actually their Processor speed of VPS

is super fast i found .they have 24/7 live support ( Last day i open a TICKETS for install a free panel & they rply just 10 minutes with solution the problem ) ,they have also support

OPENvz Server ,which is not supported by any other VPS provider -------------- Wish their better future . =P~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back