Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling WarezSearch.org Domain & Custom Warez Search Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling a great .ORG warez domain - perferct for SEO advantages.
With the domain, you will get a custom PSD design (layered and grouped for easy coding)

Domain: warezsearch.org
Expires: 2011/10/23
Registrar: Dynadot
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/naDDI.png

PSD Theme Preview:
[slide=225]http://i.imgur.com/VNsnX.png[/slide]

You will have full rights to the psd. It has not been sold before.



Bid starts at $30, increments of $5.

Get both now for only $55!



I accept paypal or alertpay.


.
 
Last edited:

8 comments

Bought WarezSearch.org
Waiting for domain to be pushed to my account
I just emailed you. Sorry, I havent been near a PC for a couple days and my blackberry died on me.

Have had a lot to sort out when I got online again, hope you understand.

c0rrupt you paid the BiN ?

Regards.
He won the bid at $35, sorry you were too late (transaction was made before you placed your bid)

.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

SJshah
Active Member · Joined
2,805
Messages
524
Reactions
113
Points

Tags

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom