Warezsea v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

I restarted my forum. I think that mybb script can not give me good security like Vbulletin. So what you think about my forum now?

Code:
http://www.warezsea.com/

15 comments
Hey,

Your logo and favicon looks rubbish, please hire a GFX dude and make a PRO one. As others have said all it is, is BlueFox. You need custom unread/read icons and maybe a register now image. By looking at your site all I can read is ''I want money, fucker''. Your site is NEW (stating the obvious) and you already have ads. Remove them, add them later when your site is ''medium'' sized.

Thanks.

OK guys - I am financially broke. I must pay bills on college and pay rent for my apartment. I am sucks in Photoshop so I don't now when I will change my logo or other GFX stuffs :(

I want money, fucker
This is really worst thing ever told me on web... I don't want to get rich from my site and buy yacht. I just want to make that site can pay Host and 1-2 ads on some other sites. I want to make good warez forum - not to make lot of money...

My forum is opened on 18 july - I was hacked because I was using mybb (I did not make backup) and I was stared over before 2-3 weeks. I have 1000-1500 visits per day (and I think that is ok)

Hey,
Change the skin as it's all over the web
Milions of PHPBB warez forums using FisSubIce that use warez-bb

Btw force www
I make domain.com redirects to www domain.com

I know that WS use same skin as warezscene. can you tell me what skin will fit to my site?

OK - put orange skin - I don't know why... I think it is good and everybody in my neighbourhood told that they like lighter sites

I changed logo and changed favicon - I remove ads (Adbrite did not display any ads on my site)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back