Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling WarezPhantom | PR1 | 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Ownership:
UW4oSH.png

Page Rank:
MmHB3C.png

AwStats:
6R0M3B.png


2* - http://katz.cd/site/warezphantom.com - Got a few uploaders so you will always have something to submit.

Statistics:
Threads: 4,228, Posts: 4,267, Members: 851

Will come with homedir files, database and domain will be pushed into your namecheap account.

Starting bid: $25
BIN: ??

If theres any more info you need then just ask :).
 

7 comments

I'd like you to upload a text file in the root of your domain as a final proof.

Thanks,

and good luck comment has been removed as they aren't allowed in the marketplace.
 
what are the traffic sources? Any organic? I know rw use to get a little, so does this compare at all?

Haven't really done a lot to the site SEO wise, just been building backlinks. Does get a little but not much.
HR4IK5.png

Not really worth it without the skins.

Keep your opinions to yourself please. Even though I never mentioned anything about the skins, but I guess you can go ripping my shit like your used to doing :).

i dont need the skin

30$

Thanks for your bid :).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
1,149
Messages
40
Reactions
48
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom