Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling WarezHost.org & Warez-Host.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good clean auction
You can bid on one or both.
I have the right to accept/deny any and all bids.
Add me on msn or drop and email to webmaster(at)warezhost(.)org
Payments accepted: Liberty Reserve only May accept PayPal for trusted users

www(.)WarezHost(.)org
Current Bid: $7 - Itachi


www(.)Warez-Host(.)org
Current Bid:


-Regards
 

16 comments

No not really, I just wanted some good bids.
I've been advised by alot of people not to sell these domains for less than $40 each.
But lets see what happens.

BTW: Which domain was your bid for?
 
.org tld's don't really make much sense for a business because it is NOT an non-profit organization!
These domains are practically worthless for anyone wanting to start a serious hosting company.
Putting all that aside, good luck with your sales.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
Webmaster
202
Messages
2
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom