Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

WarezHD.com is on Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

30 comments

or sites that belong to gotphaze.

but if it was about friendship then I should have 6*

I can't do anything else :D my site is doing good.
 
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/kAuBJ.jpg[/slide]

This looks very bad :(

I am 4* on all DDLs and 1* on phaze and still Look Below :)

7lWJP.jpg


Whos Going Up :) LOL
Remember, My Site is 2 Months Old ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/kAuBJ.jpg[/slide]

This looks very bad :(

I am 4* on all DDLs and 1* on phaze and still Look Below :)

7lWJP.jpg


Whos Going Up :) LOL
Remember, My Site is 2 Months Old ;)


In phpBB, the default value is 5 minutes.. In vBulletin, the default value is 15 minutes.. Your post didn't make any point.


OT.. Good job, Santo! ;)
 
^ most online users are also considered on 5 & 15 mins dude lol

EDIT: my bad, i guess u wanted to point out 3*91 < 332

Seriously that doesnt make any sense though
 
Offtopic much? killer, we don't care man, stop hijacking his thread and make your own telling people how many users you got online.
 
good santacool u deserve this man...!!

nd stop thinking abt mr killer nd smith comments they all are jelaous bcoz u got 5* on phaze nd dey can so leave them....jst move on.;)
 
wanna see warezhd.com with 6* at phazeddl ? :D

Im thinking about leaving WJ because seems like Im not really welcome here hehehehe...

Do I own phazeddl? NO!!! I DO NOT!

So please dont talk to me about phazeddl again!

I'm just phazeforums staff, I dont have anything to do with whitelist or re-rates!

Do I know phaze? yes but he is on vacations! He will be back in 2 months :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Banned · Joined
947
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom