Hello guys,
I currently running a warez website and a watch online movie site. Its not fully setup so no views yet but when I do get fully setup and views comes in (hopefully) what is the best sites or tools for me to use to generate the best income i can?
I currently got accounts on infolinks, linkbucks & adfly. Are these what i need or is there othersites that pay better?
Noob question could I combine linkbucks links into adfly or is that against the rules or impossible? If anyone is hosting a similar to me I would like some input.
I'm just looking for a direction and guidance on the best route to take. Any help is much appreciated!
Thank you.
I currently running a warez website and a watch online movie site. Its not fully setup so no views yet but when I do get fully setup and views comes in (hopefully) what is the best sites or tools for me to use to generate the best income i can?
I currently got accounts on infolinks, linkbucks & adfly. Are these what i need or is there othersites that pay better?
Noob question could I combine linkbucks links into adfly or is that against the rules or impossible? If anyone is hosting a similar to me I would like some input.
I'm just looking for a direction and guidance on the best route to take. Any help is much appreciated!
Thank you.