Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Warez-HQ | Realise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

8 comments

Simple, witch I like.
Clear to read and buttons are great too.
Your banner needs some work to spice it up a bit.

And in my personal opinion your board is to bright. I prefer some darker skins because my eyes hurt if I look too much on too light skins. :)
 
What did you change LOL?

Add who's online - looks empty without it (or atlest add Who's Online and below "Register to see who's online" or sumtin like taht).

Resize the icons to 64x64 (Help desk's icon size) and make the boxes smaller in widht (just the icon boxes) and a bit on height (icon and forums boxes)...


* click for bigger picture
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

L
Banned · Joined
848
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom