Wanting to start video site

Status
Not open for further replies.

priviet02

hey guys

im wanting to start a video site where political videos can get uploaded and maybe also some car videos aswell......

i dont expect it to be really big site so as im starting out i am really looking for a small package which i can then upgrade when time requires it.....i would probablly install one of the youtube clone scripts...

50gb space
300gb bandwidth

and of course the usual ffmpeg modules installed when i request them....

shared or vps will be fine ...i need it to be stable and not suspend me when theres the slight increase in traffic....

budget $20 first month then after will be able to increase to $35

any offers would be great......

locations

usa
netherlands
germany

either of those locations would be great

6 comments
hey guys

im wanting to start a video site where political videos can get uploaded and maybe also some car videos aswell......

i dont expect it to be really big site so as im starting out i am really looking for a small package which i can then upgrade when time requires it.....i would probablly install one of the youtube clone scripts...

50gb space
300gb bandwidth

and of course the usual ffmpeg modules installed when i request them....

shared or vps will be fine ...i need it to be stable and not suspend me when theres the slight increase in traffic....

budget $20 first month then after will be able to increase to $35

any offers would be great......

locations

usa
netherlands
germany

either of those locations would be great

I can offer you the following below all of our vps servers are installed with ffmpeg when they're setup.

Linux VPS Webmasters Series - USA Based
Equal Share CPU Usage
40GB RAID-10 Disk Space
1000GB Monthly Bandwidth
512MB Dedicated RAM
1 GB Of Burstable RAM
2 Dedicated IP Address Included
Semi-Managed
SolusVM Control Panel Access
Monthly Price $16.95 USD

Basic VPS - Netherlands Based
CPU:Fair Share
50 GB HDD
250 GB Bandwidth
1024 MB Dedicated RAM
1536 MB Burstable RAM
Semi-Managed
SolusVM Control Panel Access

Monthly Price $24.00 USD

You can visit our website for more information about us http://shackservers.com

hhmmm i like the offer.....i will continue to check out any other offers as they come in till tomorow as thats when i pay my money in

but looks good thanks

Hello,

I can offer you what you want and for the price you want, and it will be in the netherlands so nulled scripts are ok with us.
This will be a shared service so you do need to watch your cpu usage, if you ever get loads of people viewing the site then I will give you a notice with how much you are using, and available plans to upgrade to a semi dedicated server.
We are also on a 1gbit line so speed should be great and of course we have cpanel for all accounts.

Website is http://hostreal.net and generally we just charge $10 extra for video site hosting ontop of a normal plan.
PM me if you want to see a video site that's already running and if you want to go ahead with the plan.

shared hosting is a very bad idea it will use up memory and cpu

maybe if he shows how much he using then maybe he could get on a shared but he would after change to vps after it gets busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back