Want to sell Ad spot on 3 website with approx 9k unique visitor daily

bdspice

hi,
i have 1 adult comics and 2 movie-series website with approx 9k unique visitor daily and around 35k pageview daily. i want to sell banner and link ad-spot on monthly payment basis. traffic are from mostly India, Bangladesh, USA, Pakistan.
I will share stats links, website links on dm. here is screenshot from stats website:
c.jpg

s.jpg

f.jpg

10 comments
Hello @bdspice ! :)

We really appreciate your trust in our ad network. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we are always ready to provide you with the best service possible.

If you will have any questions or need assistance in future, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. I will ensure that your inquiries are promptly forwarded to our support managers, who will try to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Thank you once again for choosing our ad network, and we look forward to continue working with you.

We really appreciate your trust in our ad network. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we are always ready to provide you with the best service possible.

If you will have any questions or need assistance in future, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. I will ensure that your inquiries are promptly forwarded to our support managers, who will try to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Thank you once again for choosing our ad network, and we look forward to continue working with you.
i suggest you should improve vast ads. try to get more vast advertiser so you become more popular. Vast ads for publisher is still not so easy.

i suggest you should improve vast ads. try to get more vast advertiser so you become more popular. Vast ads for publisher is still not so easy.
Unfortunately, we don't have VAST ads anymore. However, for movie websites, we have a great combination of Pops and Social Bar ads with various sub-formats available within in.

Thank you for your kind words and continued trust in our ad network. We're thrilled to hear that our service has met your expectations. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to deliver the best possible experience.

If you have any questions or require assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out via PM. I'll make sure that your inquiries are directed to our support team, who will work diligently to address them promptly.

We appreciate your partnership and look forward to working together for many more successful campaigns. Thank you once again for choosing us!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for your kind words and continued trust in our ad network. We're thrilled to hear that our service has met your expectations. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to deliver the best possible experience.
сheck If you have any questions or require assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out via PM. I'll make sure that your inquiries are directed to our support team, who will work diligently to address them promptly.

We appreciate your partnership and look forward to working together for many more successful campaigns. Thank you once again for choosing us!
Thank you for your kind words and continued trust in our ad network. We're thrilled to hear that our service has met your expectations. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to deliver the best possible experience.If you have any questions or require assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out via PM. I'll make sure that your inquiries are directed to our support team, who will work diligently to address them promptly. ответить

Last edited:
Back