Want a VPS with 1Gbit USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm ok i think i should then go for linux.... Any other comments need to wait a few hours due to time difference with datacentre..

Also i will be going for a server at Washington DC as that is one of the closest at FileServe and Hotfile preferably.

Hello,

I would like to ask the public at general on their suggestions and info.

We are planning to launch VPS's located in the US

The Server will be on a 1Gbit Dedicated Port.

The server will have all Kinds of Linux OS with Solus VM. Instant activation of VPS's will be done.

Pricing: The pricing will be from $25 Per person. with the following:

100GB Hard Disk
512Mb-1gb Busrtable Ram
10TB Bandwidth
1Gbit Port
4 Cores CPU Usage
$25

250GB Hard Disk
1GB Ram- 2GB Burstable
20TB Bandwidth
1Gbit Port
4 Cores CPU
$50

What do you guys say about this. Any suggestions and comments are welcome.

Please note that this is a premium service and we will not oversell the server. Max clients on 1 server will be 8. Depending on the Type of VPS bought, it could also be max 5 Clients if bought the $50 Plan.

Thanks & Regards
total server is in 1gbit port then how u offer 1gbit vps? its getting shared.am i ri8?

^saninokia, ah dude thats logical where do u find dedicated 1GBPS line 10TB Data transfer @ price of $25 for a VPS ^o)

Not considering the requirements for Windows RDP, Linux RDP just doesn't 'feel' like Windows and powerful applications like 'IDM" are sparse.

Thanks guys for more reviews.

@sniffdog, yes windows is far much a better option but there are very many people offering windows here on the shared hosting section.

What do u think? Linux would be good for the start and we can get another dedi for windows RDP what do u suggest?

Yes, there are several offers for Windows VPS/RDP, because (compared to Linux RDP) it's so popular as it uses the same apps people use at home.

IMHO Linux apps are just not the same as Windows apps.

That is to say that only a few of these offers are really satisfactory.

As I have a very powerful VPS, I considered offering Linux RDP for a very cheap price, but I still hold back.

@sniffdog, hmm ok well i am not planning to offer windows RDP. Also this will be on a dedi not a VPS.

They can have rapidleech and torrentflux installed on the VPS's they get.

Many US providers do not allow the use of RL and TorrentFlux even on dedi's. Let alone warez files or linking. One US DMCA notice and your dedi might be suspended in a jiffy.

Again, I seriously doubt the use of a US based dedi. Then consider that quite a few IPs of US providers are banned by HF.

Another thing to consider is that you're not allowed to advertise your services on WJ if they are based in the US.

If somebody offers onshore hosting or (for example) a US based VPS, it would be more than likely that the thread is closed.

If somebody offers a US based RDP, it is accepted. Don't know why, though.

If somebody offers onshore hosting or (for example) a US based VPS, it would be more than likely that the thread is closed.

If somebody offers a US based RDP, it is accepted. Don't know why, though.
Why not report then?

Then we dont have the Drama here on WJ about onshore servers?

Hey guys.

Check out www.positivevps.com For more info on the US 1Gbit VPS's

The new prices have been launched and also you can get a 24 Hour trial at only $1.

Thanks & Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back