Shared [VuzeHosting] Offshore WebHosting - 1Gbit Line - DDoS Protected - 75% OFF! 99% Uptime

Status
Not open for further replies.
When have we ever NOT let you on cPanel? Its always there.
Are you f*cking kidding me?!
I have sent like a dozen emails to get access to cpanel but you never replied. In fact, your server is almost always off-line including the ticket support system. I have also tired the admin david's email and sent several emails about my concern but never got an answer. The funny thing you guys are so sloppy in the head, you do not even check the tickets when your service goes online after 48 hours or so, you automatically close all support tickets for "no response received from you in 48 hours, so we closed the tickets". That is freaking HILARIOUS! (in a extremely aggravating sense for your company reputation).

I have PM'ed you with my site's address and logins. Let's see how long you will take to reply and fix this. I personally do not expect a favorable reply, if any. The cpanel page loads but my cpanel logins have never worked in over 3 weeks!!!

Replied. This was a password problem, not us letting you in. Contact me and I will also make sure you get a good deal from us for this.

Thanks.

PM me today for a 75% off discount.

Enjoy.

Yeah, none of their sites are working, including support.

VPS control panel site isn't loading either.

VPS is up, just pretty broken. Tons of packet loss, and transfers failing constantly.

ss20101020073145.png

My sites have been offline since 3 whole days now... A disaster like we have indeed sadly seen before on this particular host. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back