Shared [VuzeHosting] OFFShore Web Hosting - 1Gbit Line - DDoS Protected

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's been down for 48 hours and all sites hosted are down as well.
i have emailed the owner many times with no reply. i don't think they even bothered to check their own service to see if their server is online or not. they most probably just let their shitty server run by itself with no assistance or support.

even their client area is inaccessible:
http://vuzehosting.com/client/

error:
Critical Error
Could not connect to the database

my cpanel is not working either:
Login Attempt Failed!
i guess they got hacked again?

i am going to file for refund from paypal. i suggest all clients to do the same, so that paypal will refund all of us ASAP.

it's been down for 48 hours and all sites hosted are down as well.
i have emailed the owner many times with no reply. i don't think they even bothered to check their own service to see if their server is online or not. they most probably just let their shitty server run by itself with no assistance or support.

even their client area is inaccessible:
http://vuzehosting.com/client/

error:
Critical Error
Could not connect to the database

my cpanel is not working either:
Login Attempt Failed!
i guess they got hacked again?

i am going to file for refund from paypal. i suggest all clients to do the same, so that paypal will refund all of us ASAP.
Agreed. the same here Shit Service.

I have just filed a fraud case on PayPal against this crappy hosting company. They better refund me in full or i will not hesitate to go even further to rub their faces in their own mess.

I have also filed a dispute on paypal. I asked him for a refund and he keeps saying his servers are secure now, yet there down again.

Me and all my forum members have been living a continuously enraging disappointment with this host... It was a regular 10sec "500 Server error" all the time, since the start of this week, and now with over 48 hours of complete blackout/downtime on what appears to be a perfectly blown server, with no database access and clients have been blocked (for some reason!!).

I highly advise all clients to file a PayPal dispute NOW. It could well be your last chance to recover your money back. PayPal will most certainly close their account for fraud.

Just file for a refund with PayPal and go with some other host. I have just escalated my complaint to PayPal to a claim, so PayPal will review it and i should get my money back, finally!

It's been over 80 hours now, and i still cannot access my Cpanel. It says: Login Attempt Failed!

As a very tired and fedup customer who has been scammed of my 3-whole-months advance payments, i have witnessed the unimaginable with this crappy host getting hacked. This is unbelievable... all that shit they say about being protected when they must definitely be the worst protected web host in history!!

STAY AWAY unless you want to donate your money to dishonest people trolling their fake business around here. These guys should be banned so as to protect the innocent customers that could get lured into this mess, like me and so many friends who signed up after me. Their support has gone dead silent for days. Worthless host really. Oh, and did i mention they are thieves who still refuse to refund me?

They have taken my sites hostage and refuse to give me access to cpanel. I really must do a backup but they disabled my cpanel logins for over a week now. This is really pathetic!

Yeah, it looks like they have taken down their site for good.
I have grown really tired of repeatedly asking for cpanel access to get a current backup of my files and databases, but never had any reply. Seems like i will have to move to another host with a month old backup. :(

No refund to this day.

A complete disaster in web hosting history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back