vTube Discussion

vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,531 comments
@vTube Please check out my request it's still pending.
Payment pending 2024-07-21

have payments stopped?

When is the payment expected?

vtube hasn't even been here since December.... he doesn't reply on Telegram or anywhere else, there is no communication possible...

sadly, after all the hard work and time spent, I don't think there are any more payments from vTube....

:( :(

Twices pays T_T
Hello!

You got paid? Then why haven't I / we been paid?
I don't understand how the Admin decides who gets paid and who doesn't!

No matter how much we write to him here in the forum or on the site, there's no response from him!
A kind user told me to be patient, that he will pay, but it takes time to pay so many people!

I'm calm, because after all, the hosting service is good, there's no problem with that. It's just that the payment has been delayed for almost a month now!

You're lucky that he paid you twice!

Vtube does not pay. Many people have been waiting for more than a month. If you write to him, he blocks you on Telegram and blocks the account, keeping the money. Don't upload anything to that host. The owner is a scoundrel.
Post automatically merged:

Play with your money. He's not going to pay you. Many users have been waiting for months. And if you tell him something, he blocks you and deletes your account from his website, keeping the money.

Do not upload content and delete what you have. That's not how he makes money. Why have files on that host if it's not going to pay you and laugh at the users.

Since December 7th he has not been here to read. Lost money

Last edited:
I definitely think that this should be avoided from now on. Behavior is getting more and more suspicious and unacceptable. He is available on Telegram but intentionally stopped support and giving updates and is always rude. Clearly his interest must be diminishing for this host. I would definitely not upload anything new anymore and instead would migrate to a new videohost.

I definitely think that this should be avoided from now on. Behavior is getting more and more suspicious and unacceptable. He is available on Telegram but intentionally stopped support and giving updates and is always rude. Clearly his interest must be diminishing for this host. I would definitely not upload anything new anymore and instead would migrate to a new videohost.
Users knowing who they are will not upload anything to the new host.

Back