VPZZO - RDP Windows VPS Starting From $9.99/mon (FR/US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpzzo

Vpzzo's Virtual Server hosting plans empower you the control that you'd expect on a conventional virtual private server hosting service at just a fraction of cost. Vpzzo's low server density also supplies the availability and reliability that you need for high-demand, latest applications.

With Vpzzo Data Centers, experience what a perfect data center environment is all about. We work to respond swiftly and effortlessly to various organizational and technological transitions thus rendering you powerful and stable web hosting services all the way.

Hyper-V Windows Basic

20 GB Hard Disk
300 GB Bandwidth
100 MBPS Speed
512 MB RAM
2 Core CPU
1 IP Addresses
Windows Server 2008
Hyper-V Virtualization
Location France and USA
Setup within 2 hours
Order at $9.99/mo!
Order Now

Hyper-V Windows Standard

40 GB Hard Disk
600 GB Bandwidth
100 MBPS Speed
1 GB RAM
2 Core CPU
1 IP Addresses
Windows Server 2008
Hypervm Virtualization
Location France and USA
Setup within 2 hours
Order at $16.99/mo!
Order Now

Hyper-V Windows Enterprise

80 GB Hard Disk
1 TB Bandwidth
100 MBPS Speed
2 GB RAM
4 Core CPU
2 IP Addresses
Windows Server 2008
Hypervm Virtualization
Location France and USA
Setup within 2 hours
Order at $25.99/mo!
Order Now

Test IP Addresses:

France - 176.31.147.65
USA - 142.54.165.163

Methods of Payment:

For international customers we accept Paypal (Instant Setup), Major Credit Cards(Setup after fraud check).

For More Details Contact Us by Submitting ticket
Submit Ticket

9 comments
your test vps detail replyed in ticket

Offer Running 20% OFF for 7 Clients

Coupon Code "L6ECWJ618F"

Last edited:
vpzzo review

I have been at vpzzo for concerning one week and that i wished to let everybody know about my positive experience and how glad i'm to have them as a host.

There support is actually sensible like i simply submit ticket and got answer among an interval of time. The servers are very fast and quick responding and once I check speed using speedtest.net i got great result.

Today i would like to vpzzo to all buddy who want to buy VPS with an inexpensive price. i like to recommend them for everybody.

Very bad and unreliable service

We are a reputable company, with absolutely no spam activity. We have been customers of VPZZO during around 3 weeks. The servers are good and speedy but the service is absolutely bad and they are very very unreliable. They terminated our VPS account for no reason, probably an error of them, they lost all of our precious data (mysql DBs etc...) and they delayed almost one day to give us a totally unuseful answer (1 line). We definitely reccomend not to use their services due to total unreliability and astonishing lack of profissionalism and attention to clients.
Lorenzo Parodi
Janua Group
X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back