Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VPS VPS with Emule or Amule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I need VPS with option reboot only when i want. I use RDP windows, but server administrator is always rebooting the server and my account is reboot too.
I need vps to use with Emule, or Amule in Linux. I need space around 50gb and the seller must be able to open tcp and udp port for emule get high id on servers. The location and port speed is not important.

Since its very hard to find this specs, i will wait if can anyone can make any offer.

Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

W
Active Member · Joined
785
Messages
39
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom