VPS [VPS] Romania - WarezProHost.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
another thing learn punctuation :)
and lol little girl i am ??? first im a guy lol... second im probably older than you so im not "little"

and just lol @ everything you say b/c it doesnt make sense.

and no im not trying to get people to come to me, if i were i would say :D

This kid sucks <_< -- Ill match what ever he offers you + 1 free month =)

in regarding the whmcs i think is pretty fail but his quote here

yes thats right onshore is a reseller you have a problem? you announce things like their bad. oh and by the way did it ever occur to you people start off as a reseller and grow bigger and buy servers?

go use google more low life

That is true as i started out as a reseller

another thing learn punctuation :)
and lol little girl i am ??? first im a guy lol... second im probably older than you so im not "little"

and just lol @ everything you say b/c it doesnt make sense.

and no im not trying to get people to come to me, if i were i would say :D

This kid sucks <_< -- Ill match what ever he offers you + 1 free month =)

ok whatever you say man your just a waste of time.

well 1st- this is a host thread, when you post about your services, people are going to respond. Get over it. Its a forum. thats what its ment for.

2- You keep calling everyone a kid, which is pretty much how your acting right now trying to look down on everyone

3- Stop crying that people are telling the truth. Noones lying here or saying bullshit, its all true. Were pointing out the facts to people that might consider buying hosting from you.

So stop whining and if you dont want people to respond dont even make threads. If you cant afford a real whmcs you shouldnt be hosting in the first place

Now that funny ... when there was a lot of less wanted conversation in SandinO's thread, Euroboy turned regularly up and said that he was sick about this talk and he even got a boner.

Now he completed turns against the OP (being the host) that he should learn to deal with it.

And SandinO who's the leader of the 'this is a sales thread' movement, take the lead here in negativity.

free whmcs, free whmcs theme, free homepage design, reseller hosting. I wouldn't trust you with a site, looks like it may just disappear one day.

If you are running a company you should atleast have legit software not something that is nulled and most prob backdoored which you got from katz or where ever else.

Your attitude stinks really bad, i think you should go learn some english and really learn to write better because any body that see's what you have said and the way you speak will instantly not bother with you.

And seriously this is a forum which is open for everyone to post what they think under Wjunction's rules so dont think you own the place as some people here have been here A LOT longer then you my friend and are A LOT more respected than you.

Go back and get your business right before even advertising and trying to get customers.

I dont even host you for one second this is a vps thread 3rd once again ill put your business out there you skype me everyday saying stupid things,

1st you ask me to help you start a business
2nd i try you cant make up your mind after 1 minute of having a vps
3rd you get mad talk about warezprohost when you dont even have an account on it
4th its obviously jealousy since you have a new site every week cant keep one up so before trying to put my host down go tell the truth about what really happens.

Latinoyadigg aka the person who would everyday beg for my code generators....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back