Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VPS VPS for Warez Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for a VPS with a good host, fed up of crappy servers or hosts claiming they allow something then dont.

I run a sports streaming site, No videos are directly hosted on the server and are simply embedded from other places. DMCAs WILL be received asking for immediate takedown. I need a host that will ignore these.

Minimum 400GB Bandwidth
Some days i receive little traffic then other days traffic goes though the roof, I need a VPS that can handle this. At peak during a sporting event i can have 5000+ users all trying to connect around the same time.
 

23 comments

you may try some russian host or switzerland host.If dmca request to remove you may remove it within 7days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Member · Joined
7
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom