Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VPS VPS - 512Mo/1Go - 100Mbps/1Gbps - Unmetered Bandwitdh - 15$/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
VPS - 1Go - 100Mbps/1Gbps - 10Tb BW - 20$/month

Hello ! I'm searching a VPS Provider who can sell to me several (1 - 20) VPS with :

1/2 - 1 : CPU
1Go : RAM
50Go - 100Go : HDD
100Mbps - 1Gbps (Real, not limited) : Connexion
10Tb Bandwitdh
Linux (Debian 6)
USA / NL / FR or any others country who doesn't looking on massive upload (It's for a PHP Upload script like SBorg)

For 20$ per month.

Thanks !
 
Last edited:

11 comments

Hey I Recommend RedSwitches.com I have seen couple of good offers in their threads ,Contact them may be they can give you good offers!! :)
 
Thanks ! But RedSwitches is too expensive for me (10$ per month) and same for HostHatch ! :/
I thinks I will order from GuardHosts, they have offers that suits me !
 
Sir,
No offend, but 10 tb bw for 15$? what about the server itself?
I dont think if you could find anything reliable for that price.
 
I believe that he means you will have a hard time finding a provider who can offer you so much bandwidth for that little price because of how much the server costs to the provider.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

K
Active Member · Joined
52
Messages
4
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom