VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on pending since 06 April. Hope he will resolve our issues. I have faith and trust in vidbull.

mi status
[TABLE="class: tbl1"]
[TR]
[TD]2015-04-13[/TD]
[TD]$....[/TD]
[TD]PENDING
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

contact and message but received no response , vidbull answer my message

thanks .

Alpokito did you received your payment? Im curious.

Last edited:
I am on pending since 06 April. Hope he will resolve our issues. I have faith and trust in vidbull.

mi status
[TR]
[TD]2015-04-13[/TD]
[TD]$....[/TD]
[TD]PENDING[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

contact and message but received no response , vidbull answer my message

thanks .

Alpokito did you received your payment? Im curious.

ciaunel nop today nothing changes not recived nothing (payment or response) ...

Hello All,
Thanks for the continued feedback and support. I want to let first time users know that your first request may be delayed until the next week if we are checking the account. But we rarely select to do this and only for a small % of requests.
Also for support issues related to specific accounts (payment delays, account verification delays) please email us. We keep track of support issues in email only because that way we have everything on one place.

@ciaunel We will not post payments as long as you keep posting on wrong thread. Second reason is you did not select a payment system.
So all this bashing about our site is really because of your dumbness, our systems are mostly automated. Is you do not select a payout method we don't know which to send payout to.

@
Alpokito Please email us for any account issues. We do not check forum msgs for support issues because we can not keep track of issues on multiple places.

@ciaunel We will not post payments as long as you keep posting on wrong thread. Second reason is you did not select a payment system.
So all this bashing about our site is really because of your dumbness, our systems are mostly automated. Is you do not select a payout method we don't know which to send payout to.

I am sorry that i was posting on the wrong thread (vodlocker) since i work on vidbull. That was my mistake... i was just sad and annoyed because you didnt answered my mails.I had to think that you maybe dont have too much time to do that. And it was my mistake at the end... I have changed my payment system on the website to PayPal. I am very sorry that i caused problems to you and if i did to others. Hope u will forgive me and from now on i will take more attention before acting like a stupid kid. Thank you for ur understanding. Have a good day. I wont post anymore over here unless i have to talk about vodlocker.

Vodlocker and vidbull are the best hosts.I work with them for about a year.I know that the admin of this 2 hosts is reliable.Today I received a payment from vidbull but I still have a problem on vodlocker.I wait for 20 days.I wrote many emails on contact form.I apologize that I write here again.Please check my last payment on vodlocker.My username is neuronyc.The status is paid but I didn't receive money.It is frustrating for me to check everyday if the issue was fixed.I know that is an error.However...vodlocker remains my favourite host.Have a good day!

@
Alpokito Please email us for any account issues. We do not check forum msgs for support issues because we can not keep track of issues on multiple places.

hi i send email with my data from here and from vodlocker logged in as a user and the answer is that no user finds me now give the user but I have no answer.so another day another day without paying more ...
10 days no paying I like vodlocker but support is bad

[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][TABLE="class: tbl1"]
[TR]
[TD]2015-04-18[/TD]
[TD]$xx.xx[/TD]
[TD]PENDING please request my payment Vodlocker
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

user : loubna

Last edited:
Hello All,

Most of the payments are done now. If yours is still pending that is because we do not have proper payment info for you or we are checking your account.
Rest of it will be cleared tomorrow.

@alpokito Your payment should be done now. Your english makes it very hard to understand you and when you communicate with us you need to 1. email us and 2. send us details such as you user ID. without them we can not check your issue.

Again if everybody else is getting paid and you are not paid that probably means in issue in your account. In this case please send us an email and allow one or two days for us to resolve the issue.
Thanks.

Hello All,

Most of the payments are done now. If yours is still pending that is because we do not have proper payment info for you or we are checking your account.
Rest of it will be cleared tomorrow.

@alpokito Your payment should be done now. Your english makes it very hard to understand you and when you communicate with us you need to 1. email us and 2. send us details such as you user ID. without them we can not check your issue.

Again if everybody else is getting paid and you are not paid that probably means in issue in your account. In this case please send us an email and allow one or two days for us to resolve the issue.
Thanks.

I wrote you many emails.I'm waiting for 3 weeks.Please check my accout.My username is neuronyc.My last payment status is paid but I didn't receive money.I already become annoying to write you everyday.Please solve that issue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back