Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

2,293 comments

my payment is pending, when making payments Payoneer?
I need $ 20 in Payoneer card to register that card in paypal account, to withdraw money from paypal
 
Thanks for confirming the payments. We have sent the payza and payoneer requests as well.

vodlocker is funtioning very hard. what's happen?
Thanks, for the feedback can you tell me what do you mean by "functioning very hard"? Do you mean it loads slow during peak hours?
 
I'm not satisfied with the uploading speed to your servers. What chunk/buffer size should I be using ? Where are your servers located ? I'm uploading from NL and when upload to other hosts I'm getting around 100mb/s speed in yours 5-10mb/s and very slow response.
 
Got payd, thank's a lot (y)
Thanks for the confirmation.

yes it loads slow
We are working on this issue and will improve things soon

I'm not satisfied with the uploading speed to your servers. What chunk/buffer size should I be using ? Where are your servers located ? I'm uploading from NL and when upload to other hosts I'm getting around 100mb/s speed in yours 5-10mb/s and very slow response.
May I ask what upload method are you using?
 
I'm not satisfied with the uploading speed to your servers. What chunk/buffer size should I be using ? Where are your servers located ? I'm uploading from NL and when upload to other hosts I'm getting around 100mb/s speed in yours 5-10mb/s and very slow response.
May I ask what upload method are you using?
Rapidleech (directly via socket). Maybe cURL method would help?
 
The site is loading much faster now.
Thank you fot that!

__________________
Added after 2 Days 3 Hours:

Got paid again.Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

vidbull
Banned · Joined
vidbull staff
697
Messages
405
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom