VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your skype: mediacdn ?
I need your help with my account and files.
Please i really need your help, account is not working properly. :(
I tried to post embed code on my page and its not working, why?

4ucuBdS.png

Last edited:
Wow thanks a lot for ignoring my problem, very professional.
Hello, you are the one who is unprofessional because you use gkplugins. How do you suppose we pay for the video hosting costs?

The thing is im no longer using gkplugins for new uploads, just embed codes and still blocked.
You deleted my old account, i have new one so now i must post links instead of embed codes so people can c/p in adress bar to watch it. -..-

Last edited:
Hello All,

We wanted to get your opinion on a new payment method "Bank Wire"
This method avoid all middlemen and can be the most secure method of payment. If enough people want it we would like to offer this method of payment for payout requests $500 and higher.

Please vote.
Thanks.

Hello, you are the one who is unprofessional because you use gkplugins. How do you suppose we pay for the video hosting costs?

The thing is im no longer using gkplugins for new uploads, just embed codes and still blocked.
You deleted my old account, i have new one so now i must post links instead of embed codes so people can c/p in adress bar to watch it. -..-
What site is this regarding? I am not the one who is looking after these sort of things but i will relay your message to them.

these two:
Code:
http://online.filmovisaprevodom.org
http://onlineserije.org/
As you can see all new posts videos are embeded in spoilers tag and people cant use adblock on my pages.
thank you

@uzonigor,
I visited your site, can use adblock just fine.

@VidBull
Would it be possible to implement a DO NOT COPY function for private files?
Like offer a public/published and unpublished/private option?
There's a user that copies every single one of my files, which is irritating :/

I like the bank wire idea :)
Maybe lower the limit to 350?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back