Vitrix.org - Linux VPS & Windows VPS (US/DE/NL/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is about 100 mbps unmetered??

leaseweb?

i may consume 1tb in just 5 days..

Hello,

Unmetered Bandwidth has cost 8 USD, yes not problem with consumption, if you want this addon please order your server and then contact our sales department.

Best regards.

You can read this topic

Virtix Technologies and DixHost VPS Questions

Virtix and Dixhost are the same. And dixhost is scammer. So, your are scammer

You said that :

"we have resolved the confusion with WHT administrators"

but you don't have a proof.
Why were you suspended in WHT?

DIX.png

I have paid and received my vps with 2gb of ram and it shows 4 cores in task manager, however its really unusable since its slower than pentium 3 pc... It can barely open a webpage it takes forever, i expected something better not this.... Do you provide refunds since i cant use this for anything?

I have paid and received my vps with 2gb of ram and it shows 4 cores in task manager, however its really unusable since its slower than pentium 3 pc... It can barely open a webpage it takes forever, i expected something better not this.... Do you provide refunds since i cant use this for anything?

Hello,

Please send us an email to support@virtix.org with your IP to we can check this issue, all our nodes works perfectly.

Thanks,
Best regards.

Read the title rules and report thread with new title.

EDIT: Fixed the title and thread re-opened.

Last edited:
Thread closed since the OP is suspected scammer.

@ OP

PM me with details as to why we should allow you to do business here after the dixhost fiasco - we dont care even if it was on some other forum.

@ All

We strongly advise users not to buy from Virtix until this issue is resolved. Buy at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back