Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VINOVO.si | Video Streaming Platform | Instant Payments | Custom Domains | Premium Bandwidth

VINOVO

Active Member
Corporate Membership
83
2025
12
1,210

​

Hello WJunction!
We are VINOVO.si Some of you already know us, but we're excited to finally offer official support here!


iKMRO8l.png

Get to Know Us:
•
We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
• No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
• Views are counted up to 4 times per user/IP within 24 hours.
• Legal adult content is allowed.
• API Available: https://vinovo.si/api
• Custom Domains
• ZOOM Uploader is supported.
• Premium Bandwith.



Join & Earn - https://vinovo.si/affiliate
Example Video: https://vinovo.to/d/eegk320qtp8d11

iKMRO8l.png

Payouts:
We pay via BTC, LTC, USDT (TRC-20), USDT (ERC-20), PayPal, Payeer, Paxum, Volet, Capitalist
Payments are instant!

Contact/Support:
support@vinovo.si
https://vinovo.si/contact
 
Last edited:

247 comments

What is happening with payouts nowadays? It still says "instant" in the thread, but they never are? I'm asking out of interest.

I can accept instant if it takes say "3-5 hours", but over 24 hours is nowhere near instant.
Post automatically merged:

Payment received lol. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

I have some recommendations - could I converse with you via PM tomorrow?
 
Last edited:
What is happening with payouts nowadays? It still says "instant" in the thread, but they never are? I'm asking out of interest.

I can accept instant if it takes say "3-5 hours", but over 24 hours is nowhere near instant.
Post automatically merged:

Payment received lol. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

I have some recommendations - could I converse with you via PM tomorrow?


All pending payouts is now processed.
 
hi can you add remote upload for VOE.sx


because i need it thanks
Post automatically merged:

hi Is it possible to use these two types of proxy URLs for remote uploading to Vinovo? I often source content from websites and create proxies for the videos to enable remote uploading to Vinovo, but the process keeps failing.

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/proxy?d=vidoycdn.b-cdn.net&video=yBIDS8VQP8-q3d71Pk4sP.mp4

or

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/proxy?d=vidoycdn.b-cdn.net&video=K0P5WxMhl-6m64s66recdu.mp4

or
VOE sx for remote upload .


thanks
Post automatically merged:

The video is still buffering a lot for viewers in Indonesia. Could this be improved so viewers aren't interrupted? I notice it buffering roughly every 4–5 seconds.

thanks
 
Last edited:
If nothing changes I'm gonna have to leave. Payments are not instant. And views to profit ratio is insane. Less than a dollar for 1000 tier one views.

Sorry but that's how it'll have to be.
Post automatically merged:

Today for concept of what I'm talking about:

Views: 1610
Earnings: 0.80c

Different site:

Views: 1465
Earnings: $6.32

All tier #1
 
Last edited:
remote upload still long time pending and error

https://cdn2.videy.co/rTERwuzM1.mp4
Post automatically merged:

i try all link mp4 still long time pending and error . remote upload
Post automatically merged:

please fix why this link url error remote upload but in other host like doodstream , vidara, etc work
but in vinovo not work

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/download/mp4-03.overfetch.video/vwkHs29Kr0-gHGrkdH0he.mp4

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/download/mp4-03.overfetch.video/vEFK7Eo2rr-9ZvOJFagNb.mp4

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/download/mp4-03.overfetch.video/3EmVtI0CXS-Kzsh2iCEA8.mp4

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/download/mp4-01.overfetch.video/YfUketpuhL-0F7aGnQs49.mp4

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/download/mp4-05.overfetch.video/XnGqgemkt-POj5yDBmd.mp4
Post automatically merged:

hi why my remote upload stuck long time pending and canot remove . if i remove and refresh again then url not all remove

my account bobwatcherx
 
Last edited:
remote upload still long time pending and error

https://cdn2.videy.co/rTERwuzM1.mp4
Post automatically merged:

i try all link mp4 still long time pending and error . remote upload
Post automatically merged:

please fix why this link url error remote upload but in other host like doodstream , vidara, etc work
but in vinovo not work

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/download/mp4-03.overfetch.video/vwkHs29Kr0-gHGrkdH0he.mp4

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/download/mp4-03.overfetch.video/vEFK7Eo2rr-9ZvOJFagNb.mp4

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/download/mp4-03.overfetch.video/3EmVtI0CXS-Kzsh2iCEA8.mp4

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/download/mp4-01.overfetch.video/YfUketpuhL-0F7aGnQs49.mp4

https://dongsii-gemini-text-ai.hf.space/download/mp4-05.overfetch.video/XnGqgemkt-POj5yDBmd.mp4
Post automatically merged:

hi why my remote upload stuck long time pending and canot remove . if i remove and refresh again then url not all remove

my account bobwatcherx

Check now and let us know.
 

About the author

VINOVO
Active Member · Joined
83
Messages
12
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom